Myotherapy compliments animal physiotherapy
By targeting problematic areas of soft tissue that can cause chronic pain or dysfunction, Myotherapy treatment can improve posture, reduce perceived pain and may ease soft tissue constrictions.
Myotherapy uses specific targeted massage, passive range of motion and trigger point therapy to improve circulation, targets and treats facial adhesions, optimises healthy wound repair and helps to maintain optimal joint function.
Animal Physiotherapy and Myotherapy can support animals with many conditions, some of the most common are:
- Muscular/soft-tissue Back problems/ some spinal conditions
- Trauma and soft tissue injuries
- Mobility problems
- Hip and Elbow dysplasia
- Some Neurological conditions
- Orthopaedic conditions and post operative rehabilitation
- Age related mobility and joint issues.
- Chronic soft tissue pain